Commercial contracts projects
Fix, understand or transfer your contracts
From the get-go Radiant Law understood what we needed. They were very commercial and demonstrated a highly professional approach and confident range of advice. The team kept us updated on progress and recommended next steps, often unprompted. Whenever you find a firm like Radiant and a team like theirs you never forget it.
Eight Roads - global proprietary investment firm
Large scale contract remediation projects can sink an in-house team. You can bring in bodies, but they require supervising, project management and a process. As an alternative, we can provide a full solution to get that project off your desk.
We can scale to handle the largest of projects involving thousands of contracts - our successful delivery of large-scale GDPR remediation projects for global banks and major companies is just one example of the way we work. We can support:
- Force majeure and major termination provision reviews
- We are currently delivering fast reviews of key supplier agreements - you can see an recent review timeline here
- IR35, Brexit, European Banking Authority (EBA) guidelines and other regulatory changes to your contracts
- Reviewing contracts to identify critical issues as you plan for Brexit, IR35, EBA guideline updates, LIBOR margin rate reform, POPI and other regulatory changes
- Selecting and implementing contract management systems and data extraction projects to populate contract management systems
- Assisting with identifying the optimal approach to implementing your strategy for addressing Brexit and other regulatory changes
- Fixing your agreements to address changes
- Rolling out local agreements for global outsourcing deals
- Reviewing, transferring and amending your agreements as part of an M&A transaction or outsourcing deal
- Other large-scale changes
We do this by applying:
- Project management, ensuring that the project is delivered fast and to meet your key milestones. We produce, manage and report against project plans, and use swim-lane process maps, checklists, playbooks and project manuals, which are all agreed with you to ensure delivery within your timeframes.
- Technology, including our live analytics tracker, Flow, showing the status of the project, contract review systems and proprietary technology.
- A scalable team of lawyers and paralegals, bringing the capacity to handle the largest of reviews with the judgement calls of senior lawyers.
- Fixed pricing, so that you have budgetary certainty and our interests are aligned to complete the project as quickly as possible.
- Governance, that is structured to meet your needs. In addition to Flow giving you live reporting, we have regular calls to report on progress against the milestones and cover variances, obstacles and opportunities to improve the service to ensure needs are always being met.
How to get started
- If you'd like to discuss an upcoming project and explore options for outsourcing support, complete our enquiry form, call us on +44 203 865 1200 or send us an email to set up a short, free of charge consultation meeting
- Claim your free tailored benchmarking report and strategy session to see where your company is on the journey to optimal performance and discuss how to improve your commercial contracting capabilities