Getting the important-not-urgent done
Legal teams are busy, and this too often means that the long-term important is sacrificed for the short-term urgent. We deliver continuous improvement projects every quarter as part of our managed legal service, but if you need help in the meantime, we support many large organisations through quick, targeted support projects. Through these, we let you focus on what your business needs right now, while knowing that progress is being made on the bigger picture.
Here are just some of the ways that we can help you:
- template improvements, to make the terms more user-friendly and inline with market
- playbook creation, which we have built special tools to help generate rapidly, based on your previous deals
- document automation, helping select the right product and create automated templates (see our comprehensive how-to guide here)
- data analytics, to help you understand where your contracts can be improved, to speed up negotiations
- technology advisory services to help identify the best third party products to support your team
- building tech solutions, from extending Word to systems integration
- training for the business team, including online courses as well as in-person
- creating portals for use by your business users
- consulting services for innovative approaches to hard problems
All of our support is on a fixed price basis, ensuring that you know it will be successfully delivered within budget.
How to get started
- Claim your free tailored benchmarking report and strategy session to see where your company is on the journey to optimal performance and discuss how to improve your commercial contracting capability
- If you're ready to start making improvements, complete our enquiry form, call us on +44 203 865 1200 or send us an email to set up a short, free of charge consultation meeting