“Radiant Law has reduced our average time to close from weeks to days”
Radiant Law was brought in by an international media and communications organisation to help streamline their contracting process and demonstrate efficiencies, achieve good value and make the best use of resources, as well as delivering meaningful impact to the wider business.
- Average time to close has been reduced from weeks to days;
- The long-tail of non-strategic work that was previously deprioritised is now serviced efficiently and quickly, with greater business customer satisfaction;
- Empowering and educating the procurement and business teams has streamlined the workflow and cleared bottlenecks;
- Deals are tracked on a detailed bespoke analytics dashboard to manage costs and resource and provide the legal team with evidence to validate decisions;
- The in-house legal team has been freed up to focus on more strategic work.
“Without doubt Radiant’s support has made us more agile and flexible in the way we can do business – they’re taking the day-to-day matters off the legal team’s plates and we’re now closing significantly more deals than we could previously. The intake system is quick and easy and their lawyers are pragmatic and highly collaborative. They’re really focused on solutions.”
“Radiant Law think like us, ask the same questions, have the same approach. The flexible and innovative way they approach things gave us a way to keep our valuable work within the team and outsource our low to medium value work. If Radiant can take that all away from us so we can focus on the really good stuff where we really add value to the business, that’s got to be good!”
To read more about how we worked with the organisation to manage the balance of work and speed up their time to close, download the full case study here.
Interested in improving the way your high-volume commercial contracts are handled? We can work with you to take a step back and look at your pain points then create simple, efficient and cost-effective solutions. For a confidential free consultation email us today or call us on +44 (0)203 865 1200.