Document automation systems (that allow end users to answer questions to produce a tailored contract) provide many benefits including:
- speeding up the time to create your first drafts to just a few minutes
- improving risk management by ensuring that the correct terms are being used and cut out drafting errors
- allowing your contracts to be shorter and focused only on the points that matter for the particular deal
We help legal departments and law firms automate their templates, with a long track record of successfully delivering stand-alone fixed-price projects. We also support legal departments rewrite their standard terms to make them short, clear, reasonable and relevant before automation (see our free guide to contract templates) and we automate our clients’ standard terms as part of our managed legal service.
We are extensive users of document automation, with a dedicated team of legal engineers and eight years of experience. We work with a number of systems including Contract Express and Docassemble and wrote the definitive guide to document automation.
We can help you:
- identify the parts of the agreement to be automated or help make the process as painless as possible for your subject-matter experts
- do the automation itself and testing
- upskill your team to take on template creation
- keep updating your templates as an ongoing service
To learn more about document automation, read Radiant Law’s free guide that explains: