At Radiant Law we look at things a little differently than your typical law firm.
We believe there’s a better way for large organisations to handle their commercial contracts, and we believe there’s a better way for law firms, and the people in them, to work.
We don’t take shortcuts; we believe that technology is a fundamental tool in the lawyer of the future’s skillset; we put our clients’ needs at the top of everything we do; we love testing new ideas; we believe in continuous improvement; we actively support remote working; we have a flat structure that gives everyone the opportunity to stretch and grow; we value working smarter over working harder and we believe our people are our most important asset. Just take a look at our values to get a sense of what’s most important to us. You can read more about us and the work we do here.
We’re interested in people who think a little differently too. If you:
- are interested in commercial contracts law and the development of lawtech solutions,
- thrive in an environment where you’re regularly asked to come up with creative solutions and improvements,
- care about the fine details,
- are willing to step up as a leader no matter what your role,
- understand the importance of continuous improvement and
- want something different to the traditional law firm experience
then you might be a good fit for us. We can offer interesting work with global corporates and high growth tech companies in a flexible environment. To find out more about the roles we currently have available and to submit your application, click on a job link below:
- Commercial contracts lawyer: Asia Pacific (based Cape Town)
- Mid-Level Legal Advisor: commercial contracts
- Junior Legal Advisor: commercial contracts
- Business Analyst
We’re always interested in hearing from forward-thinking candidates with a background in law at any level so if you don’t see something that fits please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us why we should be talking with you.
Radiant Law is fully committed to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and anti-discrimination. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons, regardless of race, age, gender, disability, religious belief or sexual orientation.