CONSULTING TO AN IN-HOUSE TEAM
Radiant Law has been brought in to support an in-house legal team in their wide-ranging programme to make their processes leaner and add more value to the business.
We are working closely with the team to implement a series of 16 mini-projects over a year, with four projects to be completed per quarter. Initial projects have included:
- working with the broader team to identify the needs of the business and the international legal team, with the creation of a technology road-map for introduction of systems to improve the effectiveness of the legal support function;
- reviewing a number of templates to build playbooks of standard positions; and
- automation of standard contract terms to allow the business to generate contracts without the need for legal review.
Likely next steps will include:
- creating a new contract intake process;
- implementing a workflow system to allow the client to start automating their internal processes; and
- assisting with reviews of their support models from external firms and organisations to optimise by work type.
This type of work while unusual for a “traditional” law firm is well suited to Radiant Law as it falls well within one of our core competencies, which is designing and applying streamlined processes supported by technology, some of it developed by Radiant Law itself. We are increasingly being asked by clients to help with these kinds of projects.
Interested in improving the way your high-volume commercial contracts are handled? We can work with you to take a step back and look at your pain points then create simple, efficient and cost-effective solutions. For a confidential free consultation email us today or call us on +44 203 865 1200.